Assistant Planning & Administration (m/f/d)
—> Budgeting, Reporting, Forecast <—
Projekt Nr.: 2903-01
You like working with numbers
You will be dealing with budgeting, planning and reporting. This includes accurate internal financial and sales reporting issued on time and in accordance with various tools. Detailed sales forecasting together with the sales team and reporting as well as preparing presentations to the management is essential for this role.
– Working on internal control guidelines, policies and procedures for budget accounting, cash and credit management, monthly reporting, administration and further activities
– Ensuring compliance with internal, state- and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards
– Maintaining financial control with the accounting department
– Providing information to management, particularly in commercial and financial matters
– Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field
– Ideally experience in financial planning & analysis or similar
– Knowledge of payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Priority setting and good English skills
– Important key role in the company’s financial planning activities
– Challenging and interesting career perspective in a future proven industry
– Security of a globally operating group
– Attractive compensation package
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of basic chemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals, medical technology and electronics for the automotive, chemical, healthcare and electronics industries, among others. The group is known for its innovative and future-oriented products and employs more than 40.000 people worldwide.
Contact us via WhatsApp:
Just send us a WhatsApp message with the content „2903-01“ to 0151-58114538 and we will give you further details.
Contact us via E-Mail and Phone:
Just send us an e-mail to A.Stein@JapanManagement.de call us at 06732-64688 and we will give you further details.
Project No.: 2903-01