- Technical consultation to our customer and our Sales organisation regarding the application and options for use of Bearing products at the customers.
- Execution and coordination of development projects according the project rules of the automobile Industry. (APQP and/or comparable methods [Quality Gate 20]).
- Technical / numerical analysis of the customers bearing application and calculation of the bearing life.
- Development of a suitable bearing solution with the products, in close collaboration with the Product Design Team.
- Creation of customer drawings and coordination of the approval process
- Creation of excellent technical reports and presentation of such in front of the customer.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Experience in above mentioned function
- Know-How in bearing technology is not mandatory
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Fluent English language skills
- Intercultural competence
- Key function for the company’s operations
- Wide range of international responsibilities
- Career development opportunities
- Being part of a world wide operating group
Our client is a joint venture between two major international automotive corporations and has become one of the leading part suppliers globally. Their products range from steering systems to drivetrains and bearings.
Project Number: 2407-01